Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth...


I'm convinced that Yosemite National Park is the most amazing place on Earth.
Maybe even God's personal gift to me.


I don't know why but whenever I'm there every negative thought, every pessimistic view is changed. I swear that I say how much I love Yosemite when I'm there at least 10 times throughout the day. I even applied to work as a pizza worker for minimum wage there this summer and I must admit, I somewhat regret not taking it.









So...EVERYONE GO TO YOSEMITE THIS SUMMER. And camp, no cabins. Roast some s'mores, hike to your hearts content, and enjoy the company of those around you.
I know I did; I love my family.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! And love the new blog layout! That picture of you at top is gorgeoussss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl you are such a cutie! I could totally see you working at Yosemite haha. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete