Monday, July 19, 2010

Life is gooooooooooood.

Let me explain...



These are some of my sports camp girls. Yeah, I have the best job.

1. My family is in town. My brothers are studs and my mom is the best. (Dad, you are missed.)
2. I have the best job ever. Well two.
3. I have the gospel and am surrounded by things that constantly remind me of how awesome it is.
4. I am surrounded by mountains. And beautiful sunrise/sunsets complete with amazing clouds.
5. My weekends are spectacular.
6. I have the most amazing friends in the whole entire world: new and old.
7. I get to visit California in 3 weeks: Yosemite, SF-complete with Giants Game, and Great America.
8. I'm riding solo and loving it. Thank you Jason Derulo.
9. I have a marathon Saturday. Yessssss.
10. I learn something new everyday.

Yes, life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! You are so positive and affects others greatly! I love you and can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete