Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kyle James !

...Happy Birthday to my best friend Kyle!


Freshman year homecoming rally, before they were my life's work, I participated in a game. I didn't know beforehand that this game entailed a boy eating marshmallows with no hands off of a necklace laying on my chest.
He was shorter than me. I was Mormon. We were freshman...IT WAS AWKWARD.

Nonetheless, this is how I met my best friend.

I could go on and on about high school stories: some crazy, some embarassing, some awkward, some sad...and many if not all of them had Kyle there with me or hearing every detail afterwards.

Here are some highlights...


Sophomore year New Year's Eve...best ever.




San Francisco!



So us, what can I say.



Senior Ball. So sad. I am a little in love with high school.


Now if only he would transfer to University of Utah...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment