Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My babygirl

You know how you always have someone in your life that you just HAVE to text when something makes you laugh. Or cry. Or squeal. Especially squeal-we are infamous for that. Well, that girl is none other than MC. Let me illustrate why:





We are the same person. Similar interests include: Diet Coke, Desperate Housewives, Whole Wheat Tortellini, Gossip Girl, That's What She Said, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift etc. etc. etc.


Not only that, she lets me crawl into her bed with her when I'm having a bad day, mainly because she get's to be big spoon. She will say and listen to incessant ranting about the same thing throughout the day because we are both obsessive and emotional. Yup, I said it out loud. But hey, at least we have someone to be like that with, right?




We both LOVE chips and salsa and going out. Together. I mean, she is my girlfriend.




Don't judge, this is one of the only pictures I have of us from freshman year because to be honest, we were not the best of friends at first. I remember dropping her off one night and calling my cousin and saying, "What do you mean we have to be best friends?? We do not click at all."



Now here's later on that year. Needless to say, we hit it off. It only took a few months, but hey, the best things in life take time...and I think it would be appropriate to put a shout out here to A-Hett and C-Fo for introducing us. Love you guys:)




And now I am lucky enough to have this girl in my life. She is seriously the most loyal, crazy, and kindest friend anyone could ever ask for.

LOVE YOU BABYGIRL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you have MC in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl you are a doll. and so is THE Mary Claire. you guys are MFEO.

    ReplyDelete