Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vintage?

Vintage: "representing the high quality of a past time"

I am still trying to decide on a word to describe Boston. All of the others I could think of are boring and cliche: historical, rich, quaint, clean...I really have no idea.
It was like walking through a small town and then randomly seeing skyscrapers if you remember to look up.

We did ALOT in the three days we had to sightsee...the Freedom Trail, Walden Pond, North Bridge, pedicures, Duck Tour, shopping, Mr. Bartley's Burgers, Pinkberry, Bunker Hill Monument, the oh so beautiful campuses of Harvard and MIT (marry me?), and anything else I forgot to mention you can see in the pictures:)



"The Shot Heard Around the World"- Lexington and Concord



The site of Thoreau's cabin at Walden Pond



LDS Boston Temple



Along the Freedom Trail



Duck Tours!



Mr. Bartley's!



Bunker Hill Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment