Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coincidence?

This talk right here has popped up three times in the last two days. Knock me upside the head, why don't ya??

Lets ignore the fact that school starts in a week, tuition is due, and my life is currently up in the air.

I'm going to start some new goals for St. George. Phew. Something I can do.

Here are some new ones...

1. NO Diet Coke.
2. NO crackers.
3. NO pb or nuts.
4. One sweet a week=health conscious sweet (if that even exists? think froyo)
5. Two-a-day workouts 3x week.
6. Abs e'eryday. Now that summer is over might as well start, right?

With the slim chance that someone still reads this, let me just put in an apology about my blog goal-setting. I don't know why, but it works.

I may or may not be back later with a post about this last week but if not, hopefully this will suffice.



1 comment:

  1. dang girl! Too bad we arent going to the same mission! you could motivate me to work out and eat healthy !! Good for you for being so dang fit!

    ReplyDelete