Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I don't even know.

Let's see. So this post is just going to be all over the place. Feel free to hit the back button now.

Sports Camps ends TODAY. What theeee heckkkkk... There is a good chance I won't be around next year to be a counselor and as sad as it is that I won't be able to, I am so glad I had the chance to do it again this summer. I have learned so much and met people that have had HUGE impacts on my life.

I leave FRIDAY for Missouri for Jordan and Will's big day! I am so excited that I can go and be there. Slash I am pumped for our roommate reunion. Love these girls.


Right after the proposal :)


I get to go home for two weeks and see my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Then back to Provo for what is looking to be a good semester. Yes, I am still in denial about the fact that Lyss is leaving me for London.



Step Up 3D..the beginning my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment