Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't judge

Quick, overdue report:
Sunday morning (hence the blog title...) I woke up and decided to do my long run before church since it starts so late. And I had eaten so much the night before
I was already loaded up. So I figured hey...lets just knock it out.
So I made a quick playlist comprised of EFY songs and some MoTab and hit
the streets.
It is amazing how gorgeous Provo is when there is no one out. I literally can
count how many cars I saw driving and when I did, they were in their Sunday best headed off to church.
And the clouds were hazed over the sun! And it was in the 50's. I could even take
off my gloves without my hands turning purple.
My time was a little shameful but I put TONS of hills in at the end to try and emulate what it is going to feel like at Heartbreak in Boston.
19.8 miles in 2:56.

P.S. Mark Zuckerburg is coming to good ol' BYU Friday morning. I'm just a little bit excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment