Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Packages

I have been getting alot of packages from home lately.
It started out in January with a Valentine's Package complete with heart decorations, a heart shaped pan, and plenty of heart shaped baking goods.
Oh how I love Valentine's day:)

Soon after I received a white envelope with an article that my dad clipped out about a marathon runner and a twenty dollar bill:) just my thoughtful dad thinking I would enjoy an article and some weekend spending money.

Then I got a beautiful brown box with my new glasses and a ten dollar bill stuck in there.
(Have you caught the drift that my parents know I'm poor?)

And my most recent package: a TON of things to cook with, but not only that. They are cooking products from my favorite Food Network stars Giada and Paula (Yes, we are on a first name basis).



Note to self: stop complaining.
But in the meantime, I am so so so soooooooo grateful for my parents.
They are the best.

1 comment: