Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sixty-Five Degrees

It was sixty five degrees outside. That has nothing to do with my blog
post but I just wanted to mention this because it reminds me that SPRING is right around the corner.

I am trying to plan out the next year of my life.
Let me tell you it is quite a task. There are about a thousand different scenarios that can happen that are completely out of my control. I tried really hard to sit back and take a deep breath when none of my plans were working out on paper. Unsuccessful.
Like most average Mormon kids, my plans have always been pretty set in stone. But after the whole "get into byu" part, what comes next??
For most girls my age it involves a white gown and a nice boy.
Problem: I am not seeing this in my near future.
Bright side: the possibilities of what I can do are endless. Seriously.

So for now I am just going to live semester by semester.
I finally declared a major: Social Science Teaching.
Lets be honest...I love high school and I want to go back.

And...
I signed at this lovely complex tonight for the Fall.
http://mmbyu.com/Map.html

And...
as for my set plans for Spring thus far: working, running, gym, pool, and book list.
Any good book suggestions???
So far its Born to Run, Decision Points, and Diane's Story.

And...
I have an interview to be a Dorm Counselor for Sports Camps this Summer.
Best Summer EVER.




Long run report: 23.8 miles in 3 hours 22 minutes. Remember when I said I was looking for a flat run? Ummmm that definitely didn't happen. I most definitely forgot to look at the elevation gain chart on mapmyrun.com. But, I did find some amazing neighborhoods in Lindon. I am falling more and more in love with Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment