Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pray for me please.

THREE WEEKS TILL BOSTON.
Sorry. I know this is all that I talk about but the rest of my life is just stressing about finals and work- who really wants to talk about that?

I just had a hugeeeeee bowl of pasta with pesto and chugged tons of water because tomorrow morning is my longest run: rain or snow:) not to mention the massive amount of food I put down today.
Carbs. Check.

And now for my route. I tried to make it flat with some rolling hills. I have never been that far west on the mountain so I have NO idea how that is going to be.
I am sure gonna miss my Sundance run but with snow in the forecast tomorrow, I'm thinking the canyon may be a bad idea.
Here's the route:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/30294508/?open_ive_done=1

I will be back tomorrow with an update. After tomorrow, the next three weeks will be filled with tapering and healthy eating. Gahhhhhh I love running.

No comments:

Post a Comment