Thursday, March 17, 2011

Humor me please.

Okay okay so my beautiful cousin, Ms. Alexandra Darby, sent me an email a little while back telling me I should have my wedding reception in Yosemite.
I opened up the email and smiled because this is what I have been planning on for awhile.
Tonight I am all alone in my big old apartment and I opened up the message to explore the thought and look at logistics.
(Keep in mind I am currently riding solo and have no plans to change that anytime soon...)
Nonetheless, I have now spent a good forty minutes looking at these gorgeous pictures of Ahwahnee Lodge.
Picture this perfect day... sealed in the gorgeous Sacramento Temple, long drive with your new hubby to the most beautiful place in the world (Yosemite, duh), complete with an amazing reception in the Ahwahnee Lodge and an even better evening in one of their beautiful suites (TMI? Sorry)
And then a family hike to Half Dome in the morning...okay maybe not so much.



Today's workout: Hour on the elliptical, twenty on the stairmaster, and forty on the soccer field (that counts, right?)

1 comment:

  1. hey....what happened to the backyard with helium balloons all around ?!? :)
    P.S. I like the new picture!

    ReplyDelete